- Meet the all-new Echo Dot – Our most popular smart speaker, with new fabric design, and improved speaker for richer and louder sound.
- Voice control your music – Stream songs from Amazon Music, Apple Music (coming soon), Spotify, Sirius XM, and others through the improved speaker for richer and louder sound.
- Bigger, Better Sound – Pair with a second Echo Dot (3rd gen) for rich, stereo sound. Fill your home with music with compatible Echo devices in different rooms.
- Ready to help – Ask Alexa to play music, answer questions, read the news, check the weather, set alarms, control compatible smart home devices, and more.
- Connect with others – Call and message almost anyone hands-free. Instantly drop in on other rooms in your home or make an announcement to every room with a compatible Echo device.
- Use another speaker – Connect to your own speakers over Bluetooth or with a 3.5 mm audio cable.
- Alexa has skills – With 50,000+ skills, Alexa is always getting smarter and adding new skills like tracking fitness, playing games, and more.
- Voice control your smart home – Turn on lights, adjust thermostats, lock doors, and more with compatible connected devices.
Stock up on cables you need for your new Samsung or Apple with this great offer – valid only this month and while supplies last.
Do you run an online business and need great landing pages? Checkout Landing Page Monkey and start making great landing pages.
Shop from home – work from home. It’s the future.
Iridium Communications Inc. (formerly Iridium Satellite LLC) is a publicly traded American company headquartered in McLean, Virginia. Iridium operates the Iridium satellite constellation, a system of 66 active satellites used for worldwide voice and data communication from hand-held satellite phones and other transceiver units. The Iridium network is unique in that it covers the whole Earth, including poles, oceans and airways, with 95 satellites launched so far. The satellites are frequently visible in the night sky as satellite flares, a phenomenon typically observed as short-lived bright flashes of light.
Iridium manages several operations centers, including Tempe, Arizona and Leesburg, Virginia, United States. The U.S. Department of Defense, through its own dedicated gateway, relies on Iridium for global communications capabilities. The company derives its name from the chemical element iridium which has an atomic number of 77, equalling the initial number of satellites which were planned to be deployed.
iPAD pro latest Apple tablet
The iPad Pro family is a line of iPad tablet computers designed, developed, and marketed by Apple Inc., that runs the iOS mobile operating system. It is currently available in two screen sizes, 11-inch (28 cm) and 12.9-inch (33 cm), each with four options for internal storage capacities: 64, 256, 512 GB, or 1 TB.
The first iPad Pro, the 12.9-inch version, was announced on September 9, 2015, and released on November 11, 2015. It is larger than all previous iPad models and the first iPad tablet to feature LPDDR4 RAM. The 12.9-inch tablet was later followed by the smaller 9.7-inch version, which was announced on March 21, 2016, and released on March 31 that same year.
On June 5, 2017, a second generation of iPad Pro was announced, which features A10X Fusion processors, with basic storage of 64 GB, and optional 512 GB. Upgraded displays include a new 10.5-inch version to replace the 9.7-inch model, while the 12.9-inch version was refreshed. Following this announcement, the first generation iPad Pros, both 9.7 and 12.9 inch, were discontinued.
The third generation of iPad Pro was announced on October 30, 2018. It is available in two screen sizes: 11-inch (28 cm) and 12.9-inch (33 cm). They feature full screen displays, with the 11 inch model replacing the 10.5 inch model of the previous generation. They also feature up to 1 TB of storage and Face ID.